I am part of a family of six who followed God's call to live on a ship, the Africa Mercy, in order to bring hope and healing to the poor of West Africa. Living here has shaped my character and strengthened my relationship with the LORD. Although my life journey has included excitement, adventure, frustration, monotony, joy, heartache, craziness,mercy, fun, pain, hope, and many other highs and lows, God has always come through for me in the little things and the big things. As I continue serving Jesus I invite you to join me, support me in prayer, and catch up on what is happening in my life from time to time.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

God the Creator

I have many pictures of God's marvelous creation. I like to write as well, so I decided to do a post with words and pictures relating creation to attributes of God and his relationship to us. I hope you like it!


Our creator is more than I can imagine.

The life He gives us is more verdant than the forest. He makes us stronger than oaks and helps us bear the sweetst of fruits.



The LORD is our light. As the sun enables us to see and rises and sets each day, so God illluminates our paths and remains the same forever.



Our God is all-powerful. Just as the seas cannot be tamed and will rest or rage as they please, so God will do as He wills.



Our LORD is worthy of praise. The very rocks jump for joy at His passing and the mountains are brought low as they bow before Him. 





No comments:

Post a Comment