I am part of a family of six who followed God's call to live on a ship, the Africa Mercy, in order to bring hope and healing to the poor of West Africa. Living here has shaped my character and strengthened my relationship with the LORD. Although my life journey has included excitement, adventure, frustration, monotony, joy, heartache, craziness,mercy, fun, pain, hope, and many other highs and lows, God has always come through for me in the little things and the big things. As I continue serving Jesus I invite you to join me, support me in prayer, and catch up on what is happening in my life from time to time.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Update #4

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't updated my blog recently. Right now my parents and I are trying to figure out how to get me a visa. My mom and I might end up having to got to the U.S to get one! Also, I have found out that there is a private school in the town I will be living in. I have decided to go there with my host sisters instead of going to a public school. In order to raise money for school fees, I have started up my cookie business again. Right now, it is looking like I will be able to go to France! Please keep praying for everything to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment