I am part of a family of six who followed God's call to live on a ship, the Africa Mercy, in order to bring hope and healing to the poor of West Africa. Living here has shaped my character and strengthened my relationship with the LORD. Although my life journey has included excitement, adventure, frustration, monotony, joy, heartache, craziness,mercy, fun, pain, hope, and many other highs and lows, God has always come through for me in the little things and the big things. As I continue serving Jesus I invite you to join me, support me in prayer, and catch up on what is happening in my life from time to time.

Monday, August 19, 2013

It's really happening!

As I sit in my hotel room in Boston waiting for orientations tomorrow, everything feels so surreal. I can hardly believe that soon I will be in France! All of my family and I's work has paid off and our prayers have been answered. It seems like just last week when I decided to apply for a study abroad program. I am both nervous and excited for what the next year will bring. Thank you for your prayers and thank God for his travelling mercies.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Gracie! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures and discoveries!

    ReplyDelete