I am part of a family of six who followed God's call to live on a ship, the Africa Mercy, in order to bring hope and healing to the poor of West Africa. Living here has shaped my character and strengthened my relationship with the LORD. Although my life journey has included excitement, adventure, frustration, monotony, joy, heartache, craziness,mercy, fun, pain, hope, and many other highs and lows, God has always come through for me in the little things and the big things. As I continue serving Jesus I invite you to join me, support me in prayer, and catch up on what is happening in my life from time to time.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another Update

Hi all, this is just a brief general update on my study abroad plans with a few other announcements.

I have not heard from CIEE since three weeks ago when I turned in part of my application that I was asked to rewrite, and was told that I did well. I am going to wait until next week Monday and if I have still not received an e-mail I will contact the organization and ask how things are progressing.

Thanks to all of the crewmenbers who have bought cookies from me, I have now reached my minimum fundrasing goal! I will continue to sell cookies and babysit to raise money so that I will be a little more securely within the reccommended financial range.

There are two items that you can look forward to seeing on this blog. At the end of this week I will be writing a post explaining what I have been doing in my work experience week as a photographer. Also, I am adding a page called "About this Blog" so that people can get an idea of why I have published this site and what can be found on it. This will enable visitors to my blog to determine whether it might interest them and to get some background information.

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment