I am part of a family of six who followed God's call to live on a ship, the Africa Mercy, in order to bring hope and healing to the poor of West Africa. Living here has shaped my character and strengthened my relationship with the LORD. Although my life journey has included excitement, adventure, frustration, monotony, joy, heartache, craziness,mercy, fun, pain, hope, and many other highs and lows, God has always come through for me in the little things and the big things. As I continue serving Jesus I invite you to join me, support me in prayer, and catch up on what is happening in my life from time to time.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Troyes

Things here have been going well. I am getting along with my host family and I really like the town. The school hasn't been perfect, but you can't have everything. I haven't done anything specifically interesting, but in general I have been having a good time.

I have bought tickets to leave France a bit before originally planned, in early April instead of early June. This is because I need to take some online classes to catch up on schoolwork, as well as take an AP French test. I have had some hard times this year in France, but I have learned a lot and am glad I came.

No comments:

Post a Comment