I am part of a family of six who followed God's call to live on a ship, the Africa Mercy, in order to bring hope and healing to the poor of West Africa. Living here has shaped my character and strengthened my relationship with the LORD. Although my life journey has included excitement, adventure, frustration, monotony, joy, heartache, craziness,mercy, fun, pain, hope, and many other highs and lows, God has always come through for me in the little things and the big things. As I continue serving Jesus I invite you to join me, support me in prayer, and catch up on what is happening in my life from time to time.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Switzerland

For the past week I have been on vacation in the Swiss Alps! My host family and I, as well as some of their friends, stayed in a little apartment in the mountains. Most of the time my host family went skiing. I have never skied before, so I could not go with them, but I got some rest, looked at the view, and walked around. I did get on some skis once, just to try it. It was fun, but it was also a lot of work!


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment