I am part of a family of six who followed God's call to live on a ship, the Africa Mercy, in order to bring hope and healing to the poor of West Africa. Living here has shaped my character and strengthened my relationship with the LORD. Although my life journey has included excitement, adventure, frustration, monotony, joy, heartache, craziness,mercy, fun, pain, hope, and many other highs and lows, God has always come through for me in the little things and the big things. As I continue serving Jesus I invite you to join me, support me in prayer, and catch up on what is happening in my life from time to time.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Prayer Requests



Image Source: http://he-still-answers.blogspot.com/2012/08/day-41-saturdays-prayer-requests.html
Here are several items that you can help with through prayer. Please pray about...
  • The Midterm tests that the Junior High and High School students in the Mercy Ships Academy will be taking this week- that we will all feel prepared, not stressed, and that we will do well

  • The Bible Study I am running for younger kids- that the children will focus and learn and that I will teach right, helpful, and true messages

  • My France study abroad plans- that I will know for absolute certain whether or not they are part of God's will for my life and if they are that everything will go smoothly and I will be able to raise the funds I need

  • The the crew members of the Africa Mercy- that we will be safe, healthy, and unified

  • The Church- that we will no longer dispute over trivial matters but will join together as a body, agreeing on the most important aspects of our faith

  • The Western Church- that they will not preach what people want to hear, but what people need to hear

  • The African members of the Church- that they will not sway between two opinions by mixing Christianity with Animistic beliefs, but will follow Jesus only

No comments:

Post a Comment